Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thomas misses me

With Jodi, Thomas, and Brady still in Utah, I have nothing better to do besides this. Oh, and get ready to move. When they dropped me off at the airport, Thomas cried. He did not want me to be somewhere else. He does just fine when I go away for work so this surprised me. He even prayed that I will go back to be with him. He talks my ear off when he talks to me on the phone since I have been gone. Good thing Brady doesn't fully know who I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so hard being apart. I'm sure it will be a wonderful happy reunion when you are all together again. We will miss you all. Please keep the blog updated so we can keep up with you guys! You'll be missed.

Anonymous said...

how much longer are Jodi and the boys going to be in Utah? when is the move to Ohio?