Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Callings

Nathanial and I finally have new callings in our ward. Nathanial is a Family History Consultant and I am a visiting teaching supervisor and the Enrichment Activity Leader. These callings will keep us busy enough. I am nervous about mine, but know that I can do them especially if I get a good committee to help me.

Brady had his 4 month check up this last week and weighed in at 18 lbs 1.5 Oz, and is 28" long. He is in the 97% for weight and off the charts for height. No wonder his 6-9 month clothes are a bit snug.

Thomas is doing great. He is finally feeling better. HE was sick for 5 days running a fever and just feeling yucky.

I get to go and get tested for Allergies tomorrow since I seem to be experiencing some great hay fever. We will hope for nothing to show up. I don't think I could handle having to get shots every week.

No comments: